Unison Benefits is the exclusive Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance plan representative for all Northwestern Ontario Chambers of Commerce members, outside of Thunder Bay.
The Chambers Plan offers plan members the opportunity to customize their coverage while choosing from a wide variety of options for types of coverage. These benefit plans are exclusively available to Chambers of Commerce members and offer competitive rates for small businesses. The Chambers of Commerce plan specializes in pooled benefits, which allows groups to share the risk with plans across Canada. The renewal is based on the claims of the pool, as opposed to the individual group, and the average renewal rate over the last 10 years has been under 5%.
Unison Benefits Corp is honored to be the only appointed representative for Chambers of Commerce group insurance plans for Chambers west of Thunder Bay, up to the Manitoba border. We can also help you to become a member of your local Chamber.
Chambers of Commerce Group Benefit plan options include:
- Group Life Insurance
- Group Dependent Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Employee Assistant Plans (EAP)
- Critical Illness
- Disability Benefits (Long Term and Short Term)
The Advantages of a Chambers of Commerce Group Benefits Plan:
- Designed for small businesses
- Pooled benefits with thousands of Chambers Plan businesses
- Outstanding service
- Guaranteed renewal
- No industry restrictions on for-profit companies joining the Chambers Plan
- No minimum size, meaning even one person companies can join the Chambers Plan
- Rate stability
- Accurate and fast payments for claims (most dental & health claims are paid within 48 hours)
- Networking opportunities with Chambers Plan member businesses
- my-benefits.ca allows for hands on administration for employees and employers
Business Advantages for Chambers of Commerce Members
Although there are slight differences from community to community, there are many advantages enjoyed by Chamber members in Northern Ontario such as:
- Automatic membership in the North-western Ontario Association Chambers of Commerce (NOACC), the Rendezvous Trail, and Sunset Country.
- Referral services for businesses that offer assistance in a variety of areas:
- Free advertising and promotion on your local Chamber website
- Representation of your business, community and Chamber in regional and provincial forms
Join over 25,000 Canadian businesses that are covered by the Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan.
The Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance plan has over 40 years experience covering firms across Canada, from Newfoundland to British Columbia. The Chambers of Commerce offers Canada’s number one employee benefits plan that is designed for medium sized and small businesses, offering comprehensive group benefits.
Each year, more and more small business owners join the Chambers Plan as it is flexible, stable, simple and a smart choice for their business. Contact us and about the Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan today!